“ What are the requirements to do a VIE with Pernod Ricard? ”

Anon user (#174278) asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any Global VIE Programme Insiders

20/07/2016
20/07/2016
Global Talent Manager, Pernod Ricard Headquarters, Pernod Ricard

Hello!
The Global VIE program acts as a pipeline of young talents at Pernod Ricard and is a competitive program with even higher expectations for the graduates. They combine academic success with strong language skills and relevant international internship or professional experience. We are looking for potential leaders with the right qualifications and attitude, and the determination to grow and learn.

This program is managed by Business France, representatives of the French government and promoters of the international exposure of young talents and it is open to all members of the EU, aged between 23 - 28 years old with an average of 12 months of professional experience.

All of them have more than 5 years of study at higher education level (Master degree), speak fluently English and most of them speak more than 2 languages, with an international working experience an 100% eager to continue their career abroad.

21/07/2016
Anon user (#174278)

Amazing I may just fit the requirements. Thank you for your response, Norma, very insightful

25/07/2016
Anon user (#174535)

Hi Norma,
Is there a similar initiative for non-European young talents?

26/07/2016

Hello!

Our Global VIE program, is sponsored by the French government through their Business France office. They liase with important French companies in order to promote the talent of EU young graduates for them to have important experiences all over the world, therefore as per Business France requirements, this specific VIE profile is dedicated for EU citizens only.

However at Pernod Ricard, we welcome the young talent and we are usually looking for them in many different countries all over the world. I encourage you to visit regularly our career site: career.pernod-ricard.com 

Have a great day!

Norma

23/02/2017
Noemi C.

Hi Norma, is it possible to participate in a VIE with a bachelor's degree ( 4 years) or is it imperative to hold a master's degree? Thank you!

22/05/2017

Hi Noemi,
The International Graduates Program at Pernod Ricard is a competitive program with even higher expectations for the graduates, and the profile requires to have more than 5 years of study at higher education level (Master degree), speak fluently English, with an international working experience and the interest to continue an international career.
Norma

12/11/2018
Holly H.

Hello, when does the application process open for the Global VIE programme? I am interested in this programme however unsure whether I meet the requirements. I gave four years higher education however have not completed a Masters. I do however have 13 months experience within the spirits industry. Many thanks, Holly

Add to this thread

Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard is the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits with consolidated Sales of € 8,558 million in 2014/15. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008). Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Kenwood wines. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,000 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 80 “Market Companies” established in each key market. Pernod Ricard is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard is listed on Euronext (Ticker: RI; ISIN code: FR0000120693) and is part of the CAC 40 index.

Visit website