“ What kind of experience did you have before applying for the Pernod Ricard Brand Ambassador role? ”

Quentin B. asked a question
during the live chat Learn about the MMPJ Brand Ambassadors Program!
to Pernod Ricard Recruitment Team

28/02/2017
23 Live chat
28/02/2017
Michela C.

Good morning everybody!

28/02/2017
Champagne Brand Ambassador, South Africa, Pernod Ricard

Hi Quentin B and Michela ! Welcome to the chat :)

28/02/2017
Michela C.

Hi Sixtine, nice to meet you!

28/02/2017
Martell Brand Ambassador Malaysia, Pernod Ricard Malaysia

Hello Quentin and Michela, welcome - thanks for joining the chat!

As for myself, I studied business in France at HEC and I had a small experience at MMPJ as a marketing intern. I became a brand ambassador just after graduating. But Nicolas and Celine will confirm that we are all from different backgrounds, some were business students, some studied hotel management, some were chefs before etc.

28/02/2017
Michela C.

Hi Pierre, thanks for the answer, nice to meet you!

28/02/2017

Hi Quentin! Before being an ambassador for MMPJ, I had done 2 internships at Pernod Ricard. One was in support to the brand ambassador team in South Africa, and another was in Paris in a Brand activation team. I did a Master's degree in marketing at Neoma Business School based in Reims, where I studied about champagne marketing and management.

28/02/2017
Quentin B.

Nice, you have a lot of different experiences!

28/02/2017
Global Ambassadors Manager - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët

Quentin, just to clarify, it is not mandatory to have done an internship at Pernod Ricard to become a Brand Ambassador :)

28/02/2017
Brand Ambassador Nigeria, Pernod Ricard

Hello guys!

28/02/2017
HR Development Manager, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier Jouët

Indeed, we have heterogeneous profiles among our Brand ambassadors. However, usually experiences abroad are highly appreciated.

28/02/2017
Quentin B.

Thank you for your answers.

So, I was a Brand Manager for Ruinart for one year, focusing on the French market. I have done all of my internships in the wine sector. I'm very excited by the Brand Ambassador program and I would like to apply.

28/02/2017

Quentin, I think it is great that you are interested in the wine sector because as a brand ambassador you have to spread your passion amongst all stakeholders of Pernod Ricard (customers, partners, consumers, medias etc).

28/02/2017
Brand Ambassador Nigeria, Pernod Ricard

Quentin, I think you should go for it.

28/02/2017
Global Ambassadors Manager - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët

Yes Quentin you're more than welcome to apply, indeed we are particularly interested by candidates who showed a strong passion for the W&S sector in their background

28/02/2017
Quentin B.

So now, I have to wait for the recruitment period.

What kinds of Brand Ambassador do you have at Pernod Ricard? Do ambassadors just work for one or two brands (champagne brands)?

28/02/2017
HR Development Manager, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier Jouët

Quentin, some of our brand ambassadors are focused on Martell Cognac, others on Champagnes Mumm and Perrier-Jouët, sometimes they manage the three brands, it mainly depends on the market!

28/02/2017

Quentin, in South Africa there is one brand ambassador who does Martell cognac, and I do the other two champagne brands (Mumm and Perrier-Jouet).

28/02/2017
Quentin B.

Ok, it's specific to the market. Thank you everyone for all the answers and I really appreciate that you took the time to reply one per one.

28/02/2017

You're welcome Quentin!

28/02/2017

It was a pleasure Quentin !

28/02/2017
Quentin B.

See you perhaps in your countries!

28/02/2017

Haha yes indeed @Quentin !

31/12/2018
Richard L.

Hello everyone. My name is Richard and I live in Nigeria. I am interested in becoming a brand ambassador.

Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard is the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits with consolidated Sales of € 8,558 million in 2014/15. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008). Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Kenwood wines. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,000 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 80 “Market Companies” established in each key market. Pernod Ricard is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard is listed on Euronext (Ticker: RI; ISIN code: FR0000120693) and is part of the CAC 40 index.

Visit website