“ Hello :) Is there a specific period to apply to the MMPJ Brand Ambassadors Program? ”

Zoé D. asked a question
during the live chat Learn about the MMPJ Brand Ambassadors Program!
to Pernod Ricard Recruitment Team

28/02/2017
14 Live chat
28/02/2017
Global Ambassadors Manager - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët

Hello Zoe, the offers are posted between mid-March and mid-April, so this is the period to apply!

28/02/2017
HR Development Manager, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier Jouët

Hi Zoe ! I advise you to create your personal account on our website www.pernod-ricard.com  in order to be informed when the job positions are posted.

28/02/2017
Marumo T.

Hello Nicolas, Celine - is the Program open in South Africa and is it open only to recent Graduates?

28/02/2017
Zoé D.

Great, thank you for the informations and tips! What is the selection process after the application on your website?

28/02/2017

Hi Marumo, actually, our program is covered by a VIE contract. Consequently, one of the requirements is to be between 18 and 28 to be eligible. If you're interested, other conditions are detailed on the Civiweb website : www.civiweb.com 

Zoe, all the requirements will be detailed in the job offers. The first step of the application is to send resume + answers to many questions on your background in our online system, and then there is second step with a video online interview. The third step being a proper assessment day in Paris requiring your physical presence.

28/02/2017
Zoé D.

Thank you for your answer! I'll be available after my last-year internship in January 2018, do you think the timing might fit with any of the positions that you offer?

28/02/2017
Global Ambassadors Manager - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët

Zoe, the timeline is more or less the same every year, recruitment from April to June, training in July, and the mission starts in August in the assigned markets. So January is not an ideal period to start the mission.

28/02/2017
Zoé D.

Good to know, thanks a lot, I'll keep that in mind!

28/02/2017
Marumo T.

Celine, thank you for clarifying on my earlier question. I will view that page because I do have some previous international experience and I am over the cut-off age. My interest in the program stems from my exposure to another of France's great exports.

28/02/2017
Caroline V.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for making this chat happen. It's very helpful to understand the work and the company better. I was wondering if there were any specific qualities and/or skills you were looking for in your brand ambassadors ?

28/02/2017

Some of our brand ambassadors are under local contract. The recruitment process is then undertaken by the local market company in connection with Nicolas of course. Positions are also published on www.pernod-ricard.com 

28/02/2017
Martell Brand Ambassador Malaysia, Pernod Ricard Malaysia

Hello Caroline, I think that good interpersonal skills are definitely needed, I spend most of my time meeting new people and making "one new friend everyday".

28/02/2017

Hi Caroline, to jump on Pierre'a answer, we indeed look for sociable and outgoing personalities with strong communication and networking skills, and a flair to present with passion, embodying our Brands. Autonomy and pro-activity are also key qualities.

22/03/2019
Mary B.

Hello ! I found the job offer in civiweb (a french website) and it was not mentionned application must have to be send in English. Is it a problem ? I just sent an english resume. I'm looking froward a feedback because the offer really interests me !

Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard is the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits with consolidated Sales of € 8,558 million in 2014/15. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008). Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Kenwood wines. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,000 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 80 “Market Companies” established in each key market. Pernod Ricard is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard is listed on Euronext (Ticker: RI; ISIN code: FR0000120693) and is part of the CAC 40 index.

Visit website