Séverine M.
“ Do you have information about the locations of the 2017 MMPJ Brand Ambassador Programme, is there any in Australia ? ”

Séverine M. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Nicolas B. Global Ambassadors Manager - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët

on 18/03/2017
Hello Nicolas,

I am currently looking for a VIE in the wine and spirits industry and I am very interested in the MMPJ International Brand Ambassador Programme. I just saw on Civiweb that you were looking for an MMPJ - CHAMPAGNE BRAND AMBASSADOR for a one year contract in Sydney, Australia from July 2017 to July 2018 (www.civiweb.com/FR/offre/93118.aspx ).

But I understood that this program is based on a two year mission in a specific market and on the Pernod-Ricard Coporate Website there is no details about the contract lenght and locations concerning the Brand Ambassadors' positions available and there is no job offer concerning only the position in Sydney.

I am somewhat confused with the MMPJ - Brand Ambassador Programme and the job offer viewed on Civiweb.

Could you please give me more information about the MMPJ Brand Ambassador Programme in Sydney, if there is any ?

Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration,

Best regards,
on 20/03/2017
Global Ambassadors Manager - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët

Hi Severine, I can understand your confusion but I can confirm that the offer broadcasted on Civiweb (specific to Australia) and the offer visible on Pernod Ricard Corporate Website belongs to the same program. The only difference is that on the group website, we just released one offer for all our Brand Ambassadors position available, when on Civiweb, it's mandatory to assign one offer to one specific market. But both are linked to the same centralized system of the MMPJ Ambassadors Program. So yes there will be one MMPJ position available in Sydney, and the length is 1 year + 1 year (we expect our BA to have a 2 years mission, but we always do a review after 1 year, so the initial contract is signed for 1 year only). Hope it clarifies.

on 20/03/2017
Global Ambassadors Manager - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Pernod Ricard - Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët

Hi Severine, I can understand your confusion but I can confirm that the offer broadcasted on Civiweb (specific to Australia) and the offer visible on Pernod Ricard Corporate Website belongs to the same program. The only difference is that on the group website, we just released one offer for all our Brand Ambassadors position available, when on Civiweb, it's mandatory to assign one offer to one specific market. But both are linked to the same centralized system of the MMPJ Ambassadors Program. So yes there will be one MMPJ position available in Sydney, and the length is 1 year + 1 year (we expect our BA to have a 2 years mission, but we always do a review after 1 year, so the initial contract is signed for 1 year only). Hope it clarifies.

Séverine M.
on 20/03/2017
Séverine M.

Hello Nicolas,

Thank you for your quick reply, it is very clear indeed & it sounds very interesting :) !

So when I am doing my online application I will have to choose the location am I applying for (here Sydney) ?

on 21/03/2017

No there is no need to indicate it at the stage of the online application.

Séverine M.
on 21/03/2017
Séverine M.

Ok so we will indicate it later i assume.
Thank you for your time and for having clarfied this point, it is much clearer in my mind now.

Whishing you a good day !

on 21/03/2017

You're welcome! Have a good day

Victor B.
on 02/05/2017
Victor B.

Hi There, I was wondering if the VIE add is still active; indeed I tried to lodge my application but it didn't work. Is the recrutement over yet? Cheers,
Regards,
Victor

on 02/05/2017

Dear Victor, indeed it's now too late to apply for this VIE. Best regards, Nicolas

Add to this thread

Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard is the world’s n°2 in wines and spirits with consolidated Sales of € 8,558 million in 2014/15. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008). Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Kenwood wines. Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,000 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 80 “Market Companies” established in each key market. Pernod Ricard is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard is listed on Euronext (Ticker: RI; ISIN code: FR0000120693) and is part of the CAC 40 index.

Visit website